vForums Support Banner

Welcome Guest! Please Login or Register
vForums Support :: General :: Introductions :: Thinking of Converting... - View Topic (Page 1 of 2)Page: 1 2
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
conradwbauman
Thinking of Converting... (5th Jul 10 at 5:18pm UTC)
:P
I'm thinking of converting from "that one place you may not be able to mention here" to this place. So, convert me. {Tongue Out}
Michael

[Avatar]
Recoding the future

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pmtwittervForum
Re: Thinking of Converting... (5th Jul 10 at 6:45pm UTC)
We shouldn't have to convert you. The software should speak for itself.

Welcome nontheless! {Smile}
Ross
Administrator

[Avatar]

Additional Groups:
Support Team

pmwwwtwittergtalkvForum
Re: Thinking of Converting... (5th Jul 10 at 10:10pm UTC)
Welcome {Smile} I'll leave the converting to some of the members, although I believe Michael is right.

BTW. We're nowhere near as strict as that other place about mentioning the names of our competitors. They must have been feeling insecure or something when they put all the censors on our name {Shocked} {Tongue Out}

conradwbauman
Re: Thinking of Converting... (5th Jul 10 at 11:51pm UTC)

Welcome {Smile} I'll leave the converting to some of the members, although I believe Michael is right.

BTW. We're nowhere near as strict as that other place about mentioning the names of our competitors. They must have been feeling insecure or something when they put all the censors on our name {Shocked} {Tongue Out}

Patrick just wants to be corporate. {Tongue Out}
Marc
vChat Developer
I <3 Rossy

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pmwww
Re: Thinking of Converting... (6th Jul 10 at 12:21am UTC)

Thread Cat welcomes you, and agrees that VF pretty much speaks for itself. {Smile}

And if the software doesn't convince you, VF has Graham! That's unbeatable! {Grin}

rroll.to— Shorten a link, rickroll your friends.
conradwbauman
Re: Thinking of Converting... (6th Jul 10 at 2:20am UTC)

Thread Cat welcomes you, and agrees that VF pretty much speaks for itself. {Smile}

And if the software doesn't convince you, VF has Graham! That's unbeatable! {Grin}

Does this "Graham" have crackers?
Michael

[Avatar]
Recoding the future

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pmtwittervForum
Re: Thinking of Converting... (6th Jul 10 at 7:30am UTC)
Unfortunately he doesn't have crackers... he is crackers! {Smile}
xcessive

pm
Re: Thinking of Converting... (6th Jul 10 at 1:21pm UTC)
vForums has way better features, put simply. Its also easier to skin for IMO.

Also Ross is just a flat out nicer guy than Pat.
{Grin}
conradwbauman
Re: Thinking of Converting... (6th Jul 10 at 6:08pm UTC)

Unfortunately he doesn't have crackers... he is crackers! {Smile}

Uhhh, that's okay. {Lips Sealed}
Johnny

pm
Re: Thinking of Converting... (6th Jul 10 at 8:59pm UTC)
Posted By conradwbauman on 5th Jul 10 at 5:18pm

I'm thinking of converting from "that one place you may not be able to mention here" to this place. So, convert me. {Tongue Out}

Welcome. {Cheesy}

smart thing converting here, this place rocks! they have sub sub sub sub sub sub sub boards {Shocked} , which calls for easier organization which is epic pwnage {Smile} . unlike "ProBoards" =O this place may not be as active, but still pwns =D. once Vforums gets known it will get better {Smile}

I'm about to go for a smoke want one? no? what are you one of those fitness freaks? go **** yourself - The Departed
Marc
vChat Developer
I <3 Rossy

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pmwww
Re: Thinking of Converting... (7th Jul 10 at 1:27am UTC)

Welcome. {Cheesy}

smart thing converting here, this place rocks! they have sub sub sub sub sub sub sub boards {Shocked} , which calls for easier organization which is epic pwnage {Smile} . unlike "ProBoards" =O this place may not be as active, but still pwns =D. once Vforums gets known it will get better {Smile}

If you were to look at our stats, you'd see that we're actually very active; it's just our support forum that isn't. {Wink}

It's actually a good thing, because it means that people are very happy with the service as-is; they don't need support because everything works well, they don't report bugs cause they don't encounter any, they don't ask for codes because so much is built-in, etc. {Smile}

rroll.to— Shorten a link, rickroll your friends.
Johnny

pm
Re: Thinking of Converting... (7th Jul 10 at 2:27am UTC)

Welcome. {Cheesy}

If you were to look at our stats, you'd see that we're actually very active; it's just our support forum that isn't. {Wink}

It's actually a good thing, because it means that people are very happy with the service as-is; they don't need support because everything works well, they don't report bugs cause they don't encounter any, they don't ask for codes because so much is built-in, etc. {Smile}

ah. makes sense i guess {Cheesy} . well then this forum is epic pwnage =D

I'm about to go for a smoke want one? no? what are you one of those fitness freaks? go **** yourself - The Departed
conradwbauman
Re: Thinking of Converting... (7th Jul 10 at 2:27pm UTC)

Welcome. {Cheesy}

You seem overly excited....

Do you snort coke?
Johnny

pm
Re: Thinking of Converting... (7th Jul 10 at 5:37pm UTC)
Posted By conradwbauman on 7th Jul 10 at 2:27pm

You seem overly excited....

Do you snort coke?

uh..no, i dont do drugs, that's bad {Tongue Out}

and i am always overly excited when i visit Vforums because the features are awesome =D

Michael

[Avatar]
Recoding the future

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pmtwittervForum
Re: Thinking of Converting... (7th Jul 10 at 5:49pm UTC)
{Tongue Out} Nice to see you enjoy it Johnny - the PM system's pretty awesome too! {Cheesy}
 Printable View
Page: 1 2