Printable View
Marc
vChat Developer
I <3 Rossy

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pmwww
Holidays (29th Nov 08 at 4:12pm UTC)
What are your plans for the holidays? What do you celebrate? What will you be doing on your time off school?

Me, I've not really got many plans for Christmas. Probably just open presents, eat turkey, and sleep. {Tongue Out}

Our Christmas Break from school will be December 19 - January 5th, and during that time I'll be working, shopping, and going to a LAN party. {Smile}

rroll.to— Shorten a link, rickroll your friends.
RuhRoe

pmxfire
Re: Holidays (29th Nov 08 at 4:33pm UTC)
I have Christmas and New Years coming up. Christmas I'm kinda looking forward to but on New Years I get to have someone over and we party all day. We don't sleep. My brother is gonna be back from college and maybe with his gf.
Nathan

pm
Re: Holidays (29th Nov 08 at 4:35pm UTC)
I really don't have plans for Christmas yet. I don't plan that far ahead. {Grin}
Sven

pm
Re: Holidays (30th Nov 08 at 5:13am UTC)
Christmas.... working. I'm flying out to America on the 5th January {Smile}

Spending 3 weeks doing the West Coast. Christmas is awsome in Australia. 3 weeks till we finish (can't remember the date) and we are off until 28th January 2009. Gotta love summer break {Tongue Out}

Proud Owner Of www.passportstudios.com
Proud Business Partner Of www.pardio.net
Graham
Support Administrator

[Avatar]

Additional Groups:
Support Team

pmwww
Re: Holidays (30th Nov 08 at 11:20am UTC)
I'll be mixing it up this christmas - i'll be traditionally be spending Christmas Eve either working, doing last minute shopping (:-[) then down the pub to celebrate. I've always preferred Christmas Eve then New Years for going out - always busier and pubs don't charge for entrance.
Christmas day will be spent at home with the family - eating, drinking, being merry. I love this time of year so i love the whole thing; the big meal, the sitting down and opening gifts, watching the cheesy programmes. I'll probably show my face on here at some point too, just to make sure everything is how it should be {Tongue Out}
Boxing day will be at my girlfriends house - her entire family, a MASSIVE meal and a lot of drink {Cool} After those days, i'll be back to work for the post-christmas rush.
darkdays
Re: Holidays (30th Nov 08 at 6:57pm UTC)
Christmas, I'll probably be celebrating, opening gifts, having dinner, eating pie, etc. {Tongue Out}
Jason

[Avatar]
www.random-image.net

Additional Groups:
Spell Checker

pmwww
Re: Holidays (1st Dec 08 at 12:32am UTC)
Spending some much needed time at home I guess... and catching up on some sleep before my next work term {Tongue Out}

And I'll probably either be going to a LAN party, or hosting one myself. Or both, haven't figured it out yet {Grin}

Image Randomizers - official vForums partner
^ Live stats {Grin} ^
 Printable View