vForums Support Banner

Welcome Guest! Please Login or Register
vForums Testimonials
We know a number of users have switched to vForums after having used rival forum services. It is great to see that you prefer our services but that doesn't mean you should be disrespectful towards your previous provider.
This is why we ask users to not mention the names of other providers here. If you want to compare us to another service then just refer to them as "Another Forum Provider" or something similar.

Thanks for reading
- vForums Support Team

vForums Support :: System Improvements :: Testimonials :: vForums is the way to go - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
gray929

[Avatar]

pm
vForums is the way to go (26th Jun 08 at 12:26am UTC)
I am working on my own website with a few friends of mine one of which is a very accomplished coder. He offered to code me a custom forum software for my website since it will be featuring a forum for FREE. You know what I said? I said hell no! I have used numerous forum softwares in my lifetime about 4 to be exact. I never felt completely comfortable using any of them. None of them offered the features I need and furthermore, when I suggested them they were never added. That was when I found vForums. When it was first created I had a few suggestions I wanted implemented. To my surprise they were added very shortly after I suggested them along with various of other suggestions. That is one of the main reasons I am choosing to use vForums. They listen to their members. Thank you Ross and the rest of the vForums staff (excluding wrighty {Tongue Out} ) for offering this great service.

Need a Sig?
Michael

[Avatar]
Recoding the future

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pmtwittervForum
Re: vForums is the way to go (26th Jun 08 at 12:32am UTC)
Thank you for your kind words. I have seen a few features that Ross has been working on that haven't been requested. Let me tell you that when they come, they will increase the quality of vF a lot.

Don't insult me too much. Robots do have feelings! {Tongue Out}
Marc
vChat Developer
I <3 Rossy

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pmwww
Re: vForums is the way to go (26th Jun 08 at 6:55am UTC)
Thanks gray, we try our best to be member-oriented. {Smile}

Don't worry Wrighty, I still love you! {Smile} {Wink}

rroll.to— Shorten a link, rickroll your friends.
 Printable View