vForums Support Banner

Welcome Guest! Please Login or Register
vForums Testimonials
We know a number of users have switched to vForums after having used rival forum services. It is great to see that you prefer our services but that doesn't mean you should be disrespectful towards your previous provider.
This is why we ask users to not mention the names of other providers here. If you want to compare us to another service then just refer to them as "Another Forum Provider" or something similar.

Thanks for reading
- vForums Support Team

vForums Support :: System Improvements :: Testimonials :: Easily Customizable & Good Support - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Marc
vChat Developer
I <3 Rossy

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pmwww
Easily Customizable & Good Support (17th Dec 07 at 11:07pm UTC)
One thing that I really like about vForums is the flexibility of the software. On other forum providers, I'd have to do much more tedious coding to get the same result than on vForums, where everything is given an ID, so one line can divert me directly to where I want to go. {Smile}

Also, the support at vForums is very quick. On more established forum systems, the support is somewhat slow...even with 5 or 6 staff moderating the board. vForums truly is all about what the users want. {Grin}

rroll.to— Shorten a link, rickroll your friends.
BizzD

pm
Re: Easily Customizable & Good Support (30th Dec 07 at 6:26pm UTC)

One thing that I really like about vForums is the flexibility of the software. On other forum providers, I'd have to do much more tedious coding to get the same result than on vForums, where everything is given an ID, so one line can divert me directly to where I want to go. {Smile}

Also, the support at vForums is very quick. On more established forum systems, the support is somewhat slow...even with 5 or 6 staff moderating the board. vForums truly is all about what the users want. {Grin}

Everything in that post in my opinion is true.IT is faster,and doesn't take a few months for one update *cough,Proboards*.
Parker

[Avatar]

pm
Re: Easily Customizable & Good Support (31st Dec 07 at 6:38pm UTC)
But what you have to think about is how big proboards is...they take longer to update because they need to think about ALL the proboards users...which well is a lot {Cheesy} But yea this is much faster!

Beacuse YOU should.
Marc
vChat Developer
I <3 Rossy

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pmwww
Re: Easily Customizable & Good Support (31st Dec 07 at 6:39pm UTC)
What you also have to remember is that this is a testimonial board for vForums, not Proboards. {Wink}

rroll.to— Shorten a link, rickroll your friends.
Dreg[Bot]

[Avatar]
Broken

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pm
Re: Easily Customizable & Good Support (31st Dec 07 at 6:47pm UTC)
Its super sexy! I can't wait for more people to start using vForums {Tongue Out}

Now obsession rules my mind
This commotion makes me blind
Searching out who ever runs
Or has stolen away my life

But i've already said

Don't ever back down
Don't ever turn around
My end has come
So now I come for you....

Printable View