Welcome Guest! Please Login or Register
vForums Support :: vForums :: Support :: Is VF still going strong? - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Ara

[Avatar]
Failure is a key to success.

pm
Is VF still going strong? (23rd Aug 12 at 7:01pm UTC)
I've browsed some forums in the directory, and haven't found all that many that are active. I've also noticed the support forum is pretty dead, not even the staff are all that active. Ross (I think that's his name) is the only one who really logs on and does anything. I was planning to create a new VF, but..I don't wanna put all that work into it if VF is basically dead.
Ross
Administrator

[Avatar]

Additional Groups:
Support Team

pmwwwtwittergtalkvForum
Re: Is VF still going strong? (23rd Aug 12 at 10:32pm UTC)
I would say that the popularity of any forum is not related to the popularity of other forums using the same service. A good forum should be able to stand on its own. So I would suggest paying little attention to the forum directory which is way overdue a revamp.
As for the stability of vForums as a service, although new forum signups are currently disabled there is no way that the existing forum hosting that we provide will stop. There are a number of forums with high traffic levels using our service, it just so happens that they don't need to come here for support.

Nick
Very Senior Member

[Avatar]

pmwww
Re: Is VF still going strong? (24th Aug 12 at 6:20am UTC)
I'm always active! Just never post. {Tongue Out} I have a forum in mind that could be moved to this service and that those posters are really active. It's an RP forum on which I help with, as I don't RP anymore after last year.
 Printable View