vForums Support Banner

Welcome Guest! Please Login or Register
vForums Support :: System Improvements :: Suggestions :: Implemented Suggestions :: Member Group Showing Option - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
This topic was locked 15th Mar 08 at 10:53pm by Ross
dog199200
Member Group Showing Option (10th Mar 08 at 12:39am UTC)
Can you please add in an option for when you make a member group that asks if they want the group to be shown in the mini-profile and then add an area to the profile page that shows a list of every member groups a person is in? I'm asking for this because i find it very ugly if a person is in a lot of groups then it has a long list of groups in the mini-profile and almost all the time the groups are just there to allow that person to access an area, it don't need to be shown, so thats why i am asking for this because really if a rank is just there to let someone get into something shouldn't the staff have the option to have it seen in the mini-profile or not?
Ross
Administrator

[Avatar]

Additional Groups:
Support Team

pmwwwtwittergtalkvForum
Re: Member Group Showing Option (11th Mar 08 at 9:35am UTC)
I'm working on a way that you can adjust the mini-profile template to treat the primary group (in my case "Administrator") and additional groups separately. So I could tell the template to show "Administrator" at the top of my mini-profile but only show "Support Team" & "Coding Team" in smaller text at the bottom and without the stars. I've just not worked out the best way to do this yet.

dog199200
Re: Member Group Showing Option (11th Mar 08 at 10:14pm UTC)
ah ok at least i know your working on it so thank you {Smile}
 Printable View