vForums Support Banner

Welcome Guest! Please Login or Register
vForums Support :: General :: General :: Cellphones - View Topic (Page 1 of 2)Page: 1 2
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
tricky.cb

[Avatar]

pmwwwmsngtalk
Cellphones (22nd Jan 08 at 8:30pm UTC)
How many of you have them and can't live without them? How many of you need the next gen thing?

I went out yesterday for 7 hours yesterday to get a new phone. This is the phone I got:
http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/pantech-duo-c810-at/4505-6452_7-32730547.html

The retail price is $350 but I got this for a heck of a lot less.. In fact we got 4 of them and we're getting another just to make some more money of them xD We got these 4 phones for $50 each.

We plan on selling them for $300 each or so on eBay then getting iPhones. Its quite the deal {Grin}

I've never cared for cellphones before but these things are so cool. Its a smart phone so its basically a computer packed into a very small phone. Its internet is crap but I don't use it because the price anyways.

XeroCint

pmmsnyahooaim
Re: Cellphones (22nd Jan 08 at 9:23pm UTC)
I have one, but could live without... i only use it to talk to one person, so {Tongue Out}

Nick
Very Senior Member

[Avatar]

pmwww
Re: Cellphones (22nd Jan 08 at 10:20pm UTC)
I have one costed me $500 I had to buy it out right because I could not get one till my contract was over and its over next month. I have the Razr 2, its awesome, Its way better then the Iphone, takes better pics/vids too.

It would originaly cost me $300 if i bought it next month, but I wanted it right away so Ive had it for 4 months now. I could not live without it, thats how I contact my job's and friends.
tricky.cb

[Avatar]

pmwwwmsngtalk
Re: Cellphones (22nd Jan 08 at 10:57pm UTC)
I don't think that any phone besides the Voyager can compete with the iPhone right now =/ The iPhone is just too good and its getting better.

Ross
Administrator

[Avatar]

Additional Groups:
Support Team

pmwwwtwittergtalkvForum
Re: Cellphones (22nd Jan 08 at 11:17pm UTC)
I'm not a big fan or a big user of mobile phones. I've only ever had 3 different ones (none of which have been that flashy) and only tend to buy a new one when I need to because the old one is dying. I see no point in spending 100s of pounds on a phone that will either get lost, broken, stolen or out dated.

XeroCint

pmmsnyahooaim
Re: Cellphones (22nd Jan 08 at 11:46pm UTC)

I'm not a big fan or a big user of mobile phones. I've only ever had 3 different ones (none of which have been that flashy) and only tend to buy a new one when I need to because the old one is dying. I see no point in spending 100s of pounds on a phone that will either get lost, broken, stolen or out dated.

wurd

I have only owned one cell phone {Tongue Out}

Nick
Very Senior Member

[Avatar]

pmwww
Re: Cellphones (22nd Jan 08 at 11:47pm UTC)
There are allot of things that have "i" in them {Sad} igoogle, iphone, ipod. Apple's taken over, run for cover!!!! (sorry just got carried away ^_^)

EDIT: Ive owned 3, the other 2 broke, and now I have my beloved Razr 2 {Kiss}
XeroCint

pmmsnyahooaim
Re: Cellphones (22nd Jan 08 at 11:50pm UTC)

There are allot of things that have "i" in them {Sad} igoogle, iphone, ipod. Apple's taken over, run for cover!!!! (sorry just got carried away ^_^)

More like, come out and play! The world sucks no longer!

Graham
Support Administrator

[Avatar]

Additional Groups:
Support Team

pmwww
Re: Cellphones (23rd Jan 08 at 12:09am UTC)
I'm not a masive fan of Mobiles, but i wouldn't be without mine as i'm texting people a fair bit.

I got this one for Christmas, which is an excellent bit of kit and should keep me happy for a few years til it breaks.
Nick
Very Senior Member

[Avatar]

pmwww
Re: Cellphones (23rd Jan 08 at 12:12am UTC)

More like, come out and play! The world sucks no longer!

More like Apple Sucks to heck. There computers are slow. Microsoft computers are quite fast now. and the new Zune is awesome ^_^
NS

[Avatar]

pmaim
Re: Cellphones (23rd Jan 08 at 2:20am UTC)
Yes and yes!

I have a cell phone and can't live without it. I'm 15 now, turning 16 in about two weeks, and I have had a phone since I was 11.

And yes, I also like to have the best of the best phones. I had the Voyager, though I got rid of it because the touch screen annoyed me. So I was then thinking of getting the FlipShot, a new, less known phone by Verizon, but I'm deciding to get a Nintendo DS instead, so I'm going to keep my current phone, which is still better then a lot of people's phones I know, the LG VX8600.

Michael

[Avatar]
Recoding the future

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pmtwittervForum
Re: Cellphones (23rd Jan 08 at 2:28am UTC)
I only change mine when the battery lasts rounghly 0.001 minute...

So i bought one a few months ago:

Sony Erricson W880i
Marc
vChat Developer
I <3 Rossy

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pmwww
Re: Cellphones (23rd Jan 08 at 2:35am UTC)
I'm like Ross; I've only had three cellphones.

The only "flashy" one I had is the one I have now, which is the LG Chocolate. I got it because it was one of the phones I could get free with my plan. {Smile} And before anyone starts telling me how crappy my phone is, I like it, and I've had no problems with it. You telling me it sucks won't make me stop liking it.

rroll.to— Shorten a link, rickroll your friends.
Michael

[Avatar]
Recoding the future

Additional Groups:
Coding Team

pmtwittervForum
Re: Cellphones (23rd Jan 08 at 3:03am UTC)

I'm like Ross; I've only had three cellphones.

The only "flashy" one I had is the one I have now, which is the LG Chocolate. I got it because it was one of the phones I could get free with my plan. {Smile} And before anyone starts telling me how crappy my phone is, I like it, and I've had no problems with it. You telling me it sucks won't make me stop liking it.

How about if I tell you how awesome it is... will that stop you liking it? {Tongue Out}

It seems like a pretty awesome phone! {Smile}
gray929

[Avatar]

pm
Re: Cellphones (24th Jan 08 at 12:31am UTC)
I the orange enV. Love it. Since I text more than I call, it's qwerty keyboard feature is awesome. Plus, I can type faster when on mobile MSN. Best phone out there for verizon I think apart from the Voyager.

Need a Sig?
 Printable View
Page: 1 2