vForums Support Banner

Welcome Guest! Please Login or Register
vForums Support :: vForums :: Announcements :: Website Changes & Sample Message Boards - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Ross
Administrator

[Avatar]

Additional Groups:
Support Team

pmwwwtwittergtalkvForum
Website Changes & Sample Message Boards (12th Feb 08 at 9:23am UTC)
A number of changes have been made to our main website in order to improve both it's functionality and usability. More details on some of the new features will be posted soon.

One of these changes is the addition of a "Sample Message Boards" list shown on all pages. This list is there to show potential users what can be achieved with their message board.

We're looking for another forum or two to add to this list. If you want your forum to be considered then you can send a PM to Ross with the forum URL. However please bear in mind that to be considered your forums design should be complete (ie, most, if not all, images should be customized), unique (so no premade or generic skins) and viewable by guests. There's only space for a couple of forums at the most so don't feel offended if we choose not to show yours.

vForums Staff

Nick
Very Senior Member

[Avatar]

pmwww
Re: Website Changes & Sample Message Boards (13th Feb 08 at 8:07pm UTC)
I like the new look of the main page, looks awesome. Except on my PSP the banner cuts off at the m, the VForums, So the s, and the rest of the banner doesn't show up. But I hardly think any one would get on VF with there PSP most of the time. (Unless they are not at a computer.)

Ross
Administrator

[Avatar]

Additional Groups:
Support Team

pmwwwtwittergtalkvForum
Re: Website Changes & Sample Message Boards (13th Feb 08 at 8:27pm UTC)
The site is designed to display properly at a width of 800px upwards. Anything lower won't display it 100% correctly but there's no reason why it won't still function correctly {Smile}

Nick
Very Senior Member

[Avatar]

pmwww
Re: Website Changes & Sample Message Boards (13th Feb 08 at 8:35pm UTC)
The only problem on my PSP is the banner, everything else works properly.
 Printable View